- How to create and drop databases dynamically from Java/JSP code
- How to call Java executable from PHP?
- How to recover from java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet
- How to use your existing PEM/OpenSSL key and cerificate with Java keystore
- Hibernate and the famous ‘Communications link failure’ and ‘last packet sent successfuly’ issue solved with C3P0
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Sending mail using JavaMail is most common method currently used by Java and JSP based web applications. It is mature, flexible and simple method. Here goes a sample Java code with compilation and usage example: import javax.mail.*; import javax.mail.internet.*; import … Continue reading