- How to call Java executable from PHP?
- How to recover from java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet
- How to use your existing PEM/OpenSSL key and cerificate with Java keystore
- Hibernate and the famous ‘Communications link failure’ and ‘last packet sent successfuly’ issue solved with C3P0
- BIND chrooted nameserver install in Centos 5 – copy and paste guide
Monthly Archives: April 2012
NOTE: In Cyclos installation requirements you can read: “make sure you have at least 250Mb memory available for Cyclos”. So when trying to deploy it on 64MB Tomcat you will get ‘java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space’ in logs/catalina.out. Please use Tomcat … Continue reading