- How to call Java executable from PHP?
- How to recover from java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet
- How to use your existing PEM/OpenSSL key and cerificate with Java keystore
- Hibernate and the famous ‘Communications link failure’ and ‘last packet sent successfuly’ issue solved with C3P0
- BIND chrooted nameserver install in Centos 5 – copy and paste guide
Monthly Archives: March 2012
How much memory related resources you will need to run a Java application server or a Java application within Java Virtual Machine? To give you an estimate we tested some popular ones and are publishing results below. The survey will be … Continue reading
We provide our clients with ability to map selected URLs or URL patterns to their application servers so that they could use Java and other language based applications in parallel from 1 account. An example is to have Drupal PHP … Continue reading