- How to create and drop databases dynamically from Java/JSP code
- How to call Java executable from PHP?
- How to recover from java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet
- How to use your existing PEM/OpenSSL key and cerificate with Java keystore
- Hibernate and the famous ‘Communications link failure’ and ‘last packet sent successfuly’ issue solved with C3P0
Monthly Archives: February 2012
You can tune MaxPermSize/PermSize parameters and set it above the default value e.g. add -XX:MaxPermSize=96m to JAVA_OPTS variable in ~/appservers/apache-tomcat/conf/catalina.sh file (~/appservers/jboss/bin/run.sh in case of JBoss). PermSize is addition to the heap so the total reserved memory will increase. Alternatively … Continue reading
Sometimes Java hosting clients need ability to combine their Java code with PHP code. This is sometimes done by leaving PHP code in a directory under Apache Document Root (e.g. ~/public_html/drupal) and excluding requests to it from being passed to … Continue reading